Harrow LINk has ceased to exist.
Healthwatch Harrow will take over existing responsibilities including:
• Promoting patient and public involvement
• Seeking peoples’ views on services which can be fed back into local commissioning
• Having the right to enter and view provider services
• Having the ability to comment on changes to local services.
Healthwatch Harrow will also:
• Represent the views of service users, carers and the public on the Health and Wellbeing board set up by Harrow Council.
• Facilitate access to a complaints advocacy service to support people who make complaints about services. Healthwatch Harrow will report concerns about the quality of health care to Healthwatch England which may recommend that the Care Quality Commission (CQC) take action.